How Do I Find The Best Moving Companies Near Me?July 9, 2019admin
So…the movers have packed your things and loaded their trucks, and now they’re getting ready to head to your new home. Suddenly you’re feeling uneasy.
What’s going to happen to your prized possessions? All they have to do is make one mistake to ruin your things. How do you know they’re not going to mess up?
Ideally, you shouldn’t have to worry about the competency of your movers.
This begs the question: How do you find the best movers near you?
Just about every moving company has a website detailing their services and locations served, and the best ones will make it easy for you to get a free quote. If the company doesn’t include credible testimonials on their website, you should also check for reviews. Finally, a good company will provide contact information so you can get in touch with any questions or concerns.
Just about everyone you know has moved at least once. Chances are, at least some of them will be able to tell you about their experiences with particular moving companies. Ask around, and listen carefully to the answers you get.
Look For Red Flags
Here are some common red flags that tend to indicate a moving company is lousy:
- The company’s address isn’t listed on its website.
- Their offices and warehouses are in poor condition, or completely non-existent.
- The company doesn’t have its own fleet of trucks.
- The company cannot verify that its movers are adequately trained.
- The company doesn’t list any testimonials on its website.
Qualities of the Best Moving Companies Near You
The best moving companies have a few things in common:
- Their movers are expertly trained–they don’t do any outsourcing.
- They don’t cut corners on moving equipment.
- When you call them on the phone, they can explain each step of their moving process in great detail